- Acrylic & Plexiglas
- Fabric & Grasscloth
- Paper & Print
- Tempered Glass
- Celebrity Chefs
- Check Presenters
- Designer Menu Covers
- Classic Menu Covers
- Clipboards & Single-panel
- Country Club & Resort
- Custom Signage
- Eco-Friendly Menu Covers
- Framed Menu Covers
- Guest Services Directories
- Heat Sealed
- Ice Buckets & Trays
- Interior Options
- Invitation & Award Holders
- iPad & Tablet Covers
- Lighted Menu Covers
- Menu Collections
- Placemats & Blotters
- Pool Menu Covers
- Tabletop & Bar Displays
- Wine Lists & Wine Books
Menu Covers and other Menu Cover Design Options - Material Choices
Cover Materials for Menu Covers
Impact’s material options are incredibly varied. Our unique manufacturing capabilities allow us to work with materials never used before in menu cover manufacturing process. This allows us to continually research new materials which make the list of materials available for our menu covers and other menu cover design options a dynamic and ever growing list. We strive to continue to provide new materials that stir excitement, adventure, and creativity into the manufacturing industry for custom menu covers, custom binder covers, and other custom products. Ask your Impact Design Sales Associate for your cover material preferences and colors if you do not see them listed.
A summary list of materials include:
- Genuine Leathers in a wide selection of textures, colors, and grades
- Faux Leathers in urethane, vinyl, and other materials also in an incredibly wide selection of textures, colors, and grades. Our faux leathers are considered to be the best available.
- Brushed Aluminum
- Solid Woods from Verified Sustainable Forests (all types of woods are available)
- Polyethylene and Polypropylene in a wide selection of thicknesses, colors and finishes
- Acrylic and Plexiglas in a wide selection of colors and thicknesses.
- Vinyl (the vinyl list like our urethane list is almost endless)
- Tempered Glass
- Solid Metals
- Fabrics from around the world
Lining Materials for Binder Covers and Menu Covers
Lining material options for menu covers are even more varied than the cover material options. All cover material options are available as lining materials for a menu cover, plus there are lighter weight materials available for lining material that are not appropriate for a cover material. So the list just continues to grow.
Impact has swatch cards and sample swatches for thousands of materials, both cover and lining materials. After brief conversation with your Impact Design Sales Associate, she or he will be able to present you with options that are appropriate for you to consider. We are an authority in the field of materials for binder covers and menu covers. We will work with you to make certain you have a cover and lining material that creates the menu cover that you truly desire.
 Our Copper and Brass finishes are available in a wide selection of unique and exclusive natural organic patina finishes.
 Our Brushed Aluminum is available in a wide selection of patterns and with antiqued finishes if desired.